Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Favourite Pub Walks .com ... ready for launch!

We’ve all seen the numerous sites dedicated to walking enthusiasts, or to pub lovers, or to seekers of good food or real ale. Let’s be honest, there is a bewildering array to choose from. However I was looking for something a bit different – a site that combines all these elements and reaches out to the tens of thousands of pub walkers among us.

Guess what, I could not find one! So myfavouritepubwalks.com was born - somewhere for us all to publish our own favourite pub walks and download each other's favourites and comment on our experiences... and have a profit share based on the popularity of our own walks. Formal launch date is 29 March 2007 when all the pub walks submitted to date will appear overnight

I hope you’ll excuse me starting this blog by pointing you to my new site but if you are reading this then I guess you are interested in pub walks. The site is meant for you and needs your input as it develops so please feel free to speak your mind.

The Pub Walker
myfavouritepubwalks.com
Free 2-monthly newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment