Sunday, February 24, 2008

Let me find a pub walk in your area!

Let me find a pub walk in your area!

If you cannot find some pub walks in your area, why not let me help? Just add a comment to this post and tell me which county or area you looking for. If MyFavouritePubWalks.com has one nearly ready for publishing then I'll see if I can bring it forward in the queue; if they don't have one yet then I'll try and track one down for you!

Simply do an instant search for a pub walk below. Then post a comment below if you'd like some help. I cannot promise to succeed every time of course but I'll do my best and I have learnt various ways for tracing these for myself from spending many hours doing just that!

Enter a Pub Name, Town, Area or County



If you already know some pub walks in the area then it would be great if you could share those with us all too. It's easy to add a pub walk to the database!

The Pub Walker
MyFavouritePubWalks.com
Free 2-monthly newsletter (NO spamming)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:39 pm

    We enjoyed the Plough and Harrow pub walk in South Glamorgan. Do you have any plans to add more pub walks in South Wales please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi walking welshman,
    Yes we have a couple more pubs/walks to add in South Glamorgan and the Gower Peninsula. We'll move these up the queue for you and get onto them straight after we've uploaded the Isle of Wight walks for the Pub Walking Festival.

    ReplyDelete