Friday, July 09, 2010

The Inspiration for MyFavouritePubWalks.com - Guest Post on WalkTalkTours Blog


I was recently invited to write a guest post on the WalkTalkTours Blog, talking about my passion for pub walks, what inspired me to create MyFavouritePubWalks.com and my vision for the site's future. To read it please click on guest post.

Not long ago I discovered WalkTalkTours on Twitter who, as their name suggests, have audio walking tours that you can download for your MP3 player. These include narrative on interesting and historical features which you can listen to as you follow their walking routes. Great idea!

I will be reviewing one of their audio tours in a later post but for now I invite you to read my guest post, and from there you can click through and take a look at their site for yourself.


Bookmark and Share


The Pub Walker
The official blog of MyFavouritePubWalks.com
Follow us at twitter.com/PubWalker for live updates
Register for The Pub Walker Bulletin for email alerts

No comments:

Post a Comment